Welcome to the NHS Forth Valley Community Pharmacy Services Website – your central point for information and resources.
Community Pharmacy Development Team Briefings
COVID-19 Latest Information
- Temporary E-mail Communications to Community Pharmacy SOP V1.3 (Updated 25th May 2020)
- Community Pharmacy COVID-19 Contingency Plan Summary (9th April 2020)
Can I get tested for COVID-19?
Yes – if you or a staff member is displaying symptoms, or have a family member displaying symptoms, then testing is available to you.
How do I arrange to get tested?
Send an email to FV.HealthProtectionTeam@nhs.scot, copying in the Community Pharmacy Development Team (FV.email@example.com) , FV.firstname.lastname@example.org and Occupational Health (email@example.com)
What details do I need in the email?
Complete the NHS FV Healthcare Worker Test Referral proforma and email it to the contacts above.
Emergency Care Summary (ECS)
If you work in a Forth Valley pharmacy, you can submit an application for an ECS account by e-mailing
FV.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- GPhC Registration Number
- NHSmail Address (this must be a personal NHSmail account and not a shared mailbox address)
- Pharmacy Name
- Pharmacy Contractor Code
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Registration Number
- ECS Quick Reference Guide V2 (updated 27th May 2020)
- ECS Frequently Asked Questions
- ECS Patient Notice
Local Resilience Hubs
- Communication to Community Pharmacies – 16th April 2020
- Covid-19 Temporary Volunteer Driver Medicines Collection and Delivery Process
- Volunteer Driver Delivery Log
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 16th March 2020
- Community Pharmacy Coronavirus Poster 16th March 2020
- GPhC Statement – 18th March 2020
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 24th March 2020
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 27th March 2020
- COVID-19 FAQs – 2nd of April 2020
- COVID-19 PGD – Supply of Paracetamol for Fever (aged 3 months to 11 years) – 3rd April 2020
- COVID-19 PGD – Supply of Paracetamol for Fever (aged 12 years or older) – 3rd April 2020
- Reduced Opening Hours Poster
- Be Kind to Staff Poster
- Do Not Enter Poster
- You Might Wait A Little Longer Poster
For information on the new NHS Scotland Pharmacy First service, please click here.
For all the latest information and advice on shortages, please click here.