Welcome to the NHS Forth Valley Community Pharmacy Services Website – your central point for information and resources.
Community Pharmacy Opening Hours
As part of the response to the current Covid-19 outbreak, Community Pharmacies may not be able to keep to their usual opening hours. This is due to both the outbreak and large volume of prescriptions they are currently dealing with. Please click the following link to get the most up to date opening times.
COVID-19 Latest Information
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 16th March 2020
- Community Pharmacy Development Team Briefing – 17th March 2020
- GPhC Statement – 18th March 2020
- Alcohol and Drug Services Briefing – 19th March 2020
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 24th March 2020
- Chief Pharmaceutical Officer Letter – 27th March 2020
- Temporary E-mail Communications to Community Pharmacy SOP – 1st April 2020
- Covid-19 FAQs – 2nd April 2020
- ECS ACCESS – We are working on ECS access for community pharmacists and technicians. If you would like to apply for a username and password, please refer to the e-mail from the Community Pharmacy Support mailbox on Friday 27th March. This was sent to all NHSmail shared mailboxes and area managers.
Can I get tested for COVID-19? Yes – if you or a staff member is displaying symptoms or has a family member displaying symptoms then testing is available to you.
What details do I need in the email? You need to include:
- The name of the person requiring a test
- Contact phone number
- Date of birth
- Job Role
- Impact their absence will have on your pharmacy’s ability to deliver services
- Community Pharmacy Coronavirus Poster 16th March 2020
- Reduced Opening Hours Poster
- Be Kind to Staff Poster
- Do Not Enter Poster
- You Might Wait A Little Longer Poster
For information on the new NHS Scotland Pharmacy First service, please click here.
For all the latest information and advice on shortages, please click here.