E-mail Communication to Community Pharmacies
E-mail is used routinely throughout NHS Forth Valley as a quick and effective method of communication. All Community Pharmacies have access to an NHSmail Shared Mailbox which should be checked daily. In Forth Valley, we send ‘business-critical’ information to Community Pharmacies including:
- Drug Alerts
- Scottish Government Circulars
- Community Pharmacy Contract Information
- ePharmacy Programme/eHealth Information
- Health Board newsletters including Prescriberfile and Pharmacy News
- Training bulletins
- Hospital Discharge Information
- Other ad-hoc business-critical items
E-mails are sent in accordance with the E-mail Communications to Community Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedure.
To access NHSmail training, to request an account or for password resets, please contact Suzanne MacCrimmon.