Emergency Hormonal Contraception
The aim of the service is to provide, where clinically indicated, a free supply of emergency hormonal contraception (EHC). The service is available to any female client aged 13 years or over.
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception – Service Specification (17 Sept 2015)
- PGD for the Supply of Levonorgestrel 1500mcg tablet
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception Proforma (July 2018)
- EHC Flowchart (August 2018)
- Ulipristal-acetate-guideline-for-community-pharmacists (October 2018)
- EHC FAQs (September 2018)
- Under 16 Consultation Guide – EHC and Chlamydia
- PHS Claim Form
Contractors submit a monthly claim form (Annex E) to PSD declaring the number of supplies made during the month and will be paid £25 per treatment supplied. Drug costs are reimbursed via the CPUS form submission to PSD with the normal prescription bundle. Please note that consultation which does not result in a supply of EHC should not be claimed on Annex E form.