Emergency Hormonal Contraception
The aim of the service is to provide, where clinically indicated, a free supply of emergency hormonal contraception (EHC). The service is available to any female client aged 13 years or over.
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception – Service Specification (17 Sept 2015)
- PGD for the Supply of Levonorgestrel 1500mcg tablet (August 2018)
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception Proforma (July 2018)
- EHC Flowchart (August 2018)
- Ulipristal-acetate-guideline-for-community-pharmacists (October 2018)
- EHC FAQs (September 2018)
- Under 16 Consultation Guide – EHC and Chlamydia
- PHS Claim Form
Contractors submit a monthly claim form (Annex E) to PSD declaring the number of supplies made during the month. Drug costs are reimbursed via the CPUS form submission to PSD with the normal prescription bundle. Please note that a consultation which does not result in a supply of EHC should not be claimed on Annex E form.